Body Language: How to Tell If She’s Interested
Why is Body Language Important
in this part of “Getting the Woman of Your Dreams” we will discus the importance of body language and how we can use it, LETS GET STARTED !
By carefully paying attention to other people’s body language, you can see their hidden signs about how they are feeling at that moment. If you know the different body language signs you can monitor your own portrayal to make sure your body is saying what you want it to say.
Being able to read her body language when you are talking to her for the first time will help you detect if she is really into you, or just waiting for you to go away and leave her alone.
Knowing how to read someone’s body language will make you more comfortable around them. If you know what she’s thinking and feeling, you can more easily plan what to do or say next. The only alternative to reading body language is to resort to verbal cues only, and reading between the lines of what someone is saying is often difficult, if not impossible.
Put yourself at an advantage by secretly learning what different movements, postures, and actions mean in body language. It will relax you because you will have the inside scoop on what she’s feeling.
It’s in the Eyes
The way in which a woman looks at you can carry a very strong message. First of all is the unspoken “come on over” look. Picture yourself sitting in a public place (bar/coffee shop/club) and a women a few tables away catches your eye. She’s looking at you longer than if she was just glancing across the room. She’s making direct eye contact, she holds you gaze a little bit longer a second time. She’s clearly interested in you. Go ahead and approach her!
When you are talking with a woman, you can read her eyes to see what she is thinking and feeling. If she doesn’t make eye contact with you, she’s probably anxious. If she does look at you, and her pupils dilate, then it means that she is excited and attracted to you. If you carefully watch a person’s eyes when you are talking, you can tell if they are bored and disinterested, or if they genuinely are finding you funny and interesting. Decide how to proceed from here.
If while she is talking, she looks away, it is a sign of a lie. Don’t confuse this with looking up, which is an indicator that someone is trying to recall an answer or detail from the back of their head. Excessive blinking while speaking is also a sign of lying.
Batting her eye lashes is a sign that she finds you attractive and is flirting. This is typically done when she is listening to you talk.
If she raises her eyebrows when you are talking, she’s probably excited about you and what you are saying
Her Hands (and Feet!) are Telling you Something
Women subconsciously use their hands and feet to send a message. There are several, very different ways women do this. Here are a few:
- . Most common in an established relationship, if you tell a women good news, for example that you have front row concert tickets to her favorite band, she might clasp her hands and rub them together. This means that she’s excited, filled with anticipation of a fun evening, and full of positive energy.
- If a woman shows you her palms she is interested in you. This also means that she feels comfortable with you.
- If a woman points her feet in your direction then she may be interested in you.
- If a woman touches her hair, and runs her hands through it, it may be a sign that she’s attracted to you. Be aware though, that some women play with their hair out of habit, so it’s important to be able to differentiate between the two.
- Putting her hands in her pockets means that she may be trying to establish dominance. She may even rock back and forth to give the illusion of added height. Be aware of this because it might be a sign. Perhaps there will be dominance issues in the future.
What’s the Posture?
This one is fun to watch in others, and note in yourself. When you are walking down the street without thinking about your posture, how do you look? Most likely you are slightly slumped forward, head down, thinking about something else. When an attractive woman walks by, what do you do? Probably stand up straight, put your head up, shoulders back, and chest out, right? This latter posture is more confident-looking and shows that you have a high level of selfesteem.
A few other interesting posture body language definitions are:
- Men and women tend to lean in to a person to whom they are attracted.
- Does she laugh at your jokes and tilt her head back? Then she is probably interested in you.
- Does she lean forward and touch your arm lightly? This is definitely a sign that she likes you and is trying to draw a connection to you.
Obviously, there are many different factors to having successful experiences with women. Only after a series of trial-and-error attempts will you learn what works best for you, and what comes to you most naturally. There will always be a little bit of anxiety around talking to a woman for the first time. This excitement is what makes you want to get together in the first place.
Try using the worksheets located at the back of Chapter 2 to help you define what you are trying to do. By writing down your fundamental thoughts, you will be able to articulate and pinpoint what you need to work on to gain the confidence you desire.
If you follow the guidelines laid out in this book, and avoid the deadly traps out there, you will create your own success. Stay away from the cheesy jokes and offensive pick up lines, they are nothing but turn-offs. Don’t be overly sexual or talk brashly about sensitive topics, and try to be sensitive to her. Use your selfconfidence to woo her, and create the image of yourself that is the best you can be. She’ll find it attractive, you’ll feel great, and you will find the perfect woman of your dreams.